Welcome, hola, bienvenue, aloha to all!
“Permanent makeup” always considered cosmetic tattooing, and is always custom art work includes: semi or permanent tattoos: microblading & stippling, solid or shaded brows, lips, eyeliner, eye shadow, cheek blush, freckles, beauty marks, skin pigment blending (vitiligo camouflage etc), scar, skin, color/ any corrections or camouflage, fine area tattoo pigment extraction, areola creation, scalp micropigmentation & more…
Ask me! It’s very possible I can improve or change the appearance of whatever you are thinking about; that’s what cosmetic tattooing is all about!
Come put your best face forward!
Package deals, (2 full session & consultation):
- Microbladed brows – $750. (yes can be ombré)
- Solid or powdered brows – $750. (aka powdered, stippled, shaded, ombré etc)
- Lip liner – $750. (this is both lips, partially filled in, not fully)
- Lash line eye liner – $750. upper OR lower lids (thin, natural, no wings)
- Follow up (touch up) on previous tattoo work (2 sessions, both continued from previous work, must get approval for this discount)
- Full lip color – $950.
- Lash line eyeliner – $950. upper AND lower
- Full upper eyeliner – $1,050 (upper eyes, only slightly thicker, with small wings)
Alert: Currently looking for 4-5 models for Areola work, photos or videos of area required, (not face) and like and follow on Facebook and instagram with post to be approved, then call me! Models charge will be $400 for one side, $800 for both sides, includes 1 touch up each, and full artists consultation!
- 1 3D Areola – $1,150. (typical areola shape, realistic detail, & 3d nipple)
- 2 3D Areolas- $2,350. (2 typical 3D areolas, realistic detail, & 3D nipple)
- the above services include 1 full session, AND 1 full touch up session 6-8 weeks later with package deal, paid prior to booking appointments.
- Each full session generally ranges from 2-4 hours per session. Sessions include a 20 min. “artist consultation” before we begin, often while you are numbing, when color, shape, & other issues are decided.
****Custom requests or some services may require a “Full Artists Consultation” prior to the session billed at $120. for 1 hour. (read below for “terms & explanations”)
Some costs may need to be determined before or at the time of service if it is something that requires special attention, or more time such as a significantly uneven musculoskeletal shape, surprise scarring, previous discoloration issues, areola creation, camouflage or corrections etc. For some of these, we can anticipate the need for a full consult. However, there are often surprises, so we won’t always know until I see you close up. Yes, areas with previous tattoo work may need additional corrective work; and will not be just another simple session or touch up. So please be aware that more time may be needed with more discussion to evolve as we create a plan you are happy with.
- Very very minor touch up – $160. for 1 hr. (this is vary rarely the case!)
- Full touch up – $400. (Standard, no surprises or *extra issues*)
- Full lip color – $450.
- lip liner – $400. (partially filled in lips)
- lash line eyeliner upper OR lower eyes – $400.
- lashline eyeliner upper AND lower eyes – $500.
- Upper eyeliner – $ 575. (only slightly thicker, with small wings)
- Correction work (minimum $160. for first hr.) does not incl. touchup
- Areola work or creation – $600. (per side for typical work, touch up not included, though usually required. 1 session price includes additional 1 hr. “Full Artists Consultation” to be completed prior to the procedure. There may be several sessions needed for completion, possibly requiring us to switch to the hourly rate. We will know as we go what is needed to achieve the desired and possible outcome.
Read the rest of this page below, and find the rest of the REQUIRED reading on the ABOUT page to help identify if you if you are a good candidate at this time to receive your tattoo. Read it to learn about what you must do prior to the appointment, for aftercare instructions, and to prepare you for the appt. This reading will also help you understand more why I say that:
All cosmetic tattoo work is a work of art in progress. These are not template tattoos! The implantation of the pigment is not the result! After healing is the result!
Though there are tipical results which allow us to anticipate what most outcomes will likely be; there are several factors unique per individual & per session that can affect these outcomes. Health, both in general, & day to day stress, meds, skin, numbing ability, state of mind, & musculoskeletal issues are some of the reasons that there are often variances in the procedure, end results, & healed results.
****This sometimes requires adjustments to be made to the amount of touchup needed, the length of the appt, possible completion of the procedure & cost of your appt.****
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS: To book an appointment, a valid credit card number is required for me to hold a non refundable $80.00 deposit. All clients are required to give a minimum 48 hour notice of a need to change or cancel their appointment. If you do not speak directly with me that I have recieved your notice timely, you will forfeit your deposit as a no show fee, or the amount paid for any special discount you have pre- purchased. Arriving more than 15 minutes late forfeits the entirety of any special deals, & or your deposit. The deposit amount will be deducted from your final bill at the end of our session if you adhere to these rules. ****Once the appt. time has begun, the entire fee is owed & can not be refunded. ****
I can not accept anyone who is contagious or ill with an airborn pathogen. If you may be contagious, or ill, you must wait until you are recovered to attend your appointment. In addition, I would *prefer* not to work on anyone with a contagious deadly blood-born pathogen. My humblest apologies. It is vital to have a low germ procedure area for everyone. I offer the same to you.
No use of steroids, antibiotics, NSAID’s, uncontrolled diabetic issues, alcohol, blood thinning meds, including Acutane or any form of strong retin A, or fillers or cosmetic injections within 2 days to 2 weeks of the procedure depending on the issue. If you have a mole or abnormal skin marking on the area to be tattooed, or any contraindications that I may still be able to work with, please email me a Doctor’s note of approval to tattoo the area as soon as possible, or prior to 48hrs of the appt. If I find that you are sick, or have a mole or abnormal skin mark in the area we are tattooing, or any other contraindication, & you have come to your appt. without prior consent from myself & a doctor’s approval note, I may need to cancel your appointment until this happens. This will forfeit the entire cost of the service that day without receiving the service.
Friends & family are required to wait in the reception area unless they are or may be contagious. They are not permitted in the procedure room unless the client is under 18, then a guardian must be present to sign in, & may then attend the procedure at my discretion.
Telephones must be turned off when the appt. time begins. No phone use in any way during appt.
Any time spent consulting beyond the *Complimentary 20 Minute Consultation* will be charged at my hourly rate of $100.00 per hour. I do not do templates! I recommend you sit with me for a *Full Artists’ Consultation* separate from the complimentary one. I may require this once we meet & I examine your needs to determine that you need more time in the pre-tattoo design phase. Read why on the About page.
So, please, do the required reading on the About page thoroughly, come prepared, & well informed, to be able to follow all pre procedure protocols as I will not often have time to spend beyond the time you are booked for.
***A minimum 15% gratuity is customary. ***
credit cards will be charged the standard processing fee of 3.5% in addition to the cost of the appointment.
Please be respectful knowing that you are hiring me as an independently contracted solo artist. I do not typically share clients or work with any one at my place of work & do not ever share client info with anyone else.
This is a non discriminatory business, where all people are so very welcome always!
Discounts may be available, inquire within. In addition, if you have referred a new client to me, have them mention your name, & /or “follow” me on Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn to receive any such discount.